- $100 - $1,000 Payday Loans
- $1,000 - $5,000 Installment Loans
- $5,000 - $35,000 Personal Loans
- Up to $10,000 Car Title Loans
What you can use GoodFriend Title Loans for
- Emergency Loans
- Car Repair Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Improvement
- Medical Loans
- Short-term loan solutions
Why choose GoodFriend Title Loans?
- Convenience of online application 24/7.
- Suitable for any emergency expenses.
- Available for any borrower with bad credit or no credit.
- Competitive interest rates with no hidden fees.
- Easy loan processing.
- Simple basic eligibility criteria most applicants can meet.
- Personalized convenient repayment schedule with flexible terms.
Speed up the process of getting approved for the Title Loans in 4 simple steps:
- Pre-qualify Online and Compare the Best Offers Spend a few minutes to check the rates and terms you might expect before submitting your application.
- Choose a suitable loan and prepare the necessary documents With a variety of legit direct lenders in hand, it’s high time to compare their offers and move forward with the loan application.
- Complete your application online Read the loan’s terms and conditions carefully to make sure it\'s a safe loan from a legitimate company, and then submit it.
- Get funds asap After the approval, expect to receive the money same-day, or maximum the next business day. Get the funds deposited directly into your bank account.
What is an Auto Title Loan?
A Car Title Loan is instant cash secured with your vehicle title as collateral. The process works in such a way that a lender is added to your car's title, and a great point is that you continue driving the car while repaying the money.
With auto title loans you are lucky to take advantage of the same day money deposit. Moreover, Title Loans are easier to apply and get - bad credit score, or no credit are not a problem.
Getting a Title Loan Online from eggs to nuts
Step 1: Apply Online with a simple quick application, Call or Visit a loan store. Pre-qualifying for a Title Loan online is totally free, takes just a few minutes, and doesn’t affect your credit history.
Step 2: Submit basic required documents completely online with no store visit.
Step 3: Get your Title Loan deposited electronically, with a check, or by visiting Title pawn store located in your neighborhood.
Title Loan requirements
For instant cash Title Loan approval you need to qualify with the following eligibility criteria:
- A car title in your name for a qualifying car
- A government-issued photo ID, driver’s license, for example
- Any proof of income to show you’re able to repay the loan. It can be a paycheck stub, invoices, bank account statements, etc.
- US residence
- Legal age of maturity in your state
You can submit the documents completely online, fax or email them. For any help contact customer support managers.
Why Choose GoodFriend Title Loans?
GoodFriend makes it safe and easy for you to apply for legit Car Title Loans at the most competitive rates and convenient terms. You don't waste time driving from one to another loan shop and standing in long lines. We always do our best to help you get the money you need quickly. The main benefits of Online Auto Title Loans from GoodFriend are:
- Instant approval online
- Available for bad credit or no credit
- Fast and simple application process
- Same day cash funding
- Friendly 24/7 customer service
- All car makes and models are accepted
- You keep driving your car while repaying the loan
- You can get a Title Loan online even with no bank account
- Convenient and affordable repayments options
Car Title Loan FAQs
What is a Title Loan?
A Title Loan is a secured type of loan that you can obtain by giving the lender a title to your car. Since this is a secured type of loan, your car is a collateral and a guarantee that you will pay off the debt on time.
How does a Title Loan work?
In order to be approved and receive money, you need to take the car title for and your vehicle to the lender's store, where a specialist will evaluate your car and offer the loan amount. After that, you will transfer the car title to the lender and receive a payment.
How much can I get with a Title Loan?
The loan amount may vary depending on the vehicle, its make and age. The minimum loan amount is $ 100, the maximum loan amount is $ 10,000.
How Old Can My Car Be to Get a Title Loan?
The age of your car accepted for a Title Loan differs by company. It’s not so important that your vehicle is brand new. The more essential feature used to evaluate your vehicle is its true value. It can influence the amount of the loan and its interest rates.
Can I drive my car while the Title Loan is paid?
Yes, you can drive your car during the loan. After signing the contract, the lender does not take away your car, he just becomes the owner of the car title.
How to Get a Title Loan and Use It to Improve Your Credit
Car Title Loans are not only fast and easy to get, they can also help you raise your credit score if repaid on time. You can use a Title Loan to consolidate your debts. Or make sure to pay the money back on time and show that you are a responsible borrower. Your payments will be reported to all the major credit bureaus which can improve your credit score.
Can you refinance a Title Loan?
Got in trouble repaying a high interest car title loan? It’s possible to lower your payments and APR by refinancing your car title loan.
Title Loan refinancing can help:
- Lower your monthly payments
- Prevent your car title loan default
- Borrow extra cash
- Lower the APR and interest rates
What documents do I need to apply for a Car Title Loan?
- Your driver’s license, valid state issued ID cards and passports, or Social Security Number to verify your identity.
- A proof of residence.
- A proof of your income and ability to repay the loan.
- An auto title in your name.
How can I get the title back?
At the time of the loan repayment, the lender is the owner of your car title. All you need to do in order to get the title back is to pay the amount with interest within the terms specified in the contract. After the loan is fully repaid, your title will be returned to you.