Bad situations like getting divorced or getting fired from work sometimes happen even to the best of us. It is unforeseen expenses and emergencies that can turn a good credit history into a bad one in short order. In such cases, many people simply give up, because they are overwhelmed not only by troubles, but also by lenders who are not ready to give a loan due to their bad credit history. But of course every problem has a solution, and Good-Friend.org is ready to help you! There are loan options for people with poor history. They may not be as good as we would like, but they can clearly become a salvation if necessary.
How to take out a Personal loan with bad credit?
Getting a personal loan for bad credit is not that difficult. All you need is to provide the required documents. Such a loan without a credit check can be obtained not only by natural and legal persons, but also by companies.
What are the requirements for getting a personal loan?
Before you apply for a loan, you need to check the requirements that you must meet. Good-Friend.org prepared the most important ones.
- be 18 years of age or older to qualify for a loan.
- have a steady source of income.
- provide a valid email address, bank account and social security number.
- provide a permanent address and phone number.
- have a valid government-issued ID.
- have a non-military profession.
How to apply for a bad credit personal loan?
In order to make it convenient for each client, our site has simplified the submission process as much as possible. Follow three easy steps and get a payday loan!
- Complete an application for a personal payday loan. It won't take a lot of time - in a few minutes the application will be submitted.
- Wait a little. Our staff needs to review your application and find out if you meet our requirements. After confirming the application, the lender will contact you directly within a few minutes.
- Time to get paid! After talking with the lender, who can explain the terms of the loan and answer all your questions, you will be able to receive a payment. The money will be transferred to your account the next business day.
Benefits of working with Good-Friend.org Personal Loans:
- No credit check. Working with us. you don’t need to think that your credit history is not perfect.
- Fixed payments. Monthly, the same amount previously agreed with the lender will be deducted from your account.
- Direct contact. The lender who provides you with the amount personally negotiates the terms of the loan with you. Everything is as honest as possible.
- Simple application. You do not need to spend a lot of time and effort in order to apply for a personal loan. A simplified application mechanism will do everything for you.
- Security guarantee. The trust of our clients is very important to us, therefore confidentiality and security of data is our top priority.
Good-Friend.org is ready to offer you trusted lenders, excellent service and guaranteed payments. Don't wait! Fill out the application and get money now!
FAQ Personal Loan
A Personal Loan is a type of loan that you can use to cover family needs, your own expenses, a house repairs, and so on. Moreover, thanks to this loan, you will be able to cover the already existing debts on the credit card.
How much can I get with a Personal Loan?
The loan amount can be different depending on your needs, creditworthiness, salary and so on. Usually personal lenders offer amounts between $ 1,000 and $ 50,000. For more information on the amount you can receive, you can contact the lender directly.
What are the terms of the Personal Loan repayment?
The loan repayment period varies depending on the amount you want to receive. If the loan amount is up to $ 5,000, then the repayment terms can be from 12 months to 3 years. If the loan amount is more than $ 5,000, the borrower can repay the loan for a period of 12 months to 5 years (in some cases, up to 7 years)
Can I get a Personal Loan without a credit check?
Typically, personal lenders will request a credit check before approving a loan. However, if you have a bad credit history, you can still apply for a Personal loan and receive money.
What are the Personal Loan interest rates?
Personal Loans have relatively high interest rates. Typically, the annual interest rate on the loan ranges from 20 to 30 percent. However, the better your credit history, the more favorable loan interest rates you will receive.