We’ve set a goal to alleviate any financial burdens Louisiana residents can come across. Car Title Loans are actively used for any personal needs by those who have a vehicle and want to use it as collateral to get instant cash advance. Up to $10,000 quick financing is available even to bad credit borrowers with
How Do Title Loans Work in Louisiana?
A title loan uses the equity of your vehicle to get approved for the necessary funding available even same day.
Many Louisiana residents choose Auto Title Loans for instant cash advance as they are both easy and fast. With Good Friend loans, you can appreciate a simple application, payment flexibility, competitive rates and fees.
How to Get Online a Title Loan in Louisiana with Instant Approval and No Store Visit?
We make getting a Title Loan fairly simple. It takes a few minutes to apply and a few hours for approval and cash deposit.
You need to go through 3 easy steps involved in the process of getting Title Loans in Louisiana:
- Fill out a short application form with some basic information about you and your vehicle.
- Submit the documents and get an approximate free estimate for a cash advance.
- Get the funding via direct deposit to a bank account through a money transfer, or through a check.
If you find anything confusing, our customer support managers can help you 24/7 online.
Why Choose a Title loan from GoodFriend in Louisiana?
- 24/7 friendly customer service
- A fast and easy application process1
- No hidden fees
- Competitive interest rates
- Great experience in the Title Loan industry
- Accessibility to borrowers with bad credit, or no credit
- Flexibility of payments
- Simple eligibility requirements
- Quick funding within a few hours
Does my Credit Score matter for instant approval?
You may be curious about what factors loan agents will look at in order to determine eligibility for title loans serviced by LoanMart. Many different factors will be considered, including credit. However, credit will not be the main qualifying factor when determining eligibility, so those with no credit may still be approved. This is because the vehicle is involved as an asset.
Here are some basic factors that will determine title loan approval by Louisiana lenders:
- Your Income that should be enough to ensure your ability to repay the loan.
- Your credit score, expenses, existing debt that will indicate the state of your finances look and evaluate your ability to pay the money back.
- The Value of your Vehicle to let the lender calculate how much you can borrow.
How to get a Title Loan in Louisiana?
You need to bring your car and vehicle title to the lender. A specialist will estimate the cost of your car and provide you with a loan. After signing the contract, you will be able to receive and use money.
What factors affect the Title Loan amount?
Amount depends on many factors, such as the value of your car, its make, age, mileage, and so on. Also your salary and credit history are important factors while obtaining a loan.
How much can you get for a Title Loan in Louisiana?
You can get 25 to 50 percent of the value of your vehicle in Louisiana. The loan amount usually ranges from 100 to 5000 $. In some cases, you can be loaned up to 10,000 dollars.
What documents do I need to provide in order to receive a Title Loan in Louisiana with No Inspection?
You need to provide a list of car documents. Explore the main ones:
- Original vehicle title
- Car Registration
- Car insurance
- You also need to provide personal data such as:
- Proof of income
- Proof of Residence
- State identity card.
Can I Keep and Drive my Car after taking out a Loan in Louisiana?
Yes! You can keep your vehicle while paying back the loan.
What Can I use Loans for?
For anything! Use a Loan for any personal needs you have:
- Medical Expenses
- Home Repairs
- Rent, or mortgage
- Debt Consolidation
- Wedding Expenses
- Holiday Expenses
- Car Repairs or Maintenance
How shall I repay Title Loans?
Repayment may come in various ways. It’s up to you to choose:
- Mailing your payment to the payment center
- Pay by phone
- Pay through automatic payment with a bank account
- Pay online (a loan agent will help you make an account)
- Pay using an app
- Visit a Title Loan store
What if I can’t repay my Loan?
Consider the following options in case you face some difficulties repaying the Loan:
- Refinance a Title Loan
- Contact Customer Service to discuss the options
What if I Default on My Title Loan?
If you haven’t repaid the money on time, your car can be repossessed (with a few steps in between). However, try to choose lenders that consider repossession the last resort and can offer you some other options in case you’re struggling financially. For example, you can get the following solutions to help you avoid Title loan default and vehicle repossession:
- Discuss the options with your lender.
- Consider loan refinancing
- Try to find money borrowing from a good friendHow Do I Get My Car’s Title Back?
How Do I Get My Car’s Title Back?
Once you’ve made the final payment, you can start the retrieval process for your car title. Remove the lien from your title electronically, or with an official letter. Transfer the ownership of the title back to you. Before that find out what are the title transfer bank charges in your state. They may differ. As all the steps are gone through and the information is verified, you get the car title and the ownership of your vehicle back.