- $100 - $1,000 Payday Loans
- $1,000 - $5,000 Installment Loans
- $5,000 - $35,000 Personal Loans
- Up to $10,000 Car Title Loans
What you can use High Point GoodFriend Title Loans for
- Emergency Loans
- Car Repair Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Improvement
- Medical Loans
- Short-term loan solutions
Why choose GoodFriend Title Loans in High Point, NC?
- Convenience of online application 24/7.
- Suitable for any emergency expenses.
- Available for any borrower with bad credit or no credit.
- Competitive interest rates with no hidden fees.
- Easy loan processing.
- Simple basic eligibility criteria most applicants can meet.
- Personalized convenient repayment schedule with flexible terms.
Speed up the process of getting approved for the High Point, NC Title Loans in 4 simple steps:
- Pre-qualify Online and Compare the Best Offers Spend a few minutes to check the rates and terms you might expect before submitting your application.
- Choose a suitable loan and prepare the necessary documents With a variety of legit direct lenders in hand, it’s high time to compare their offers and move forward with the loan application.
- Complete your application online Read the loan’s terms and conditions carefully to make sure it\'s a safe loan from a legitimate company, and then submit it.
- Get funds asap After the approval, expect to receive the money same-day, or maximum the next business day. Get the funds deposited directly into your bank account.
To get safe and secure Title Loans in North Carolina be wise to apply to legitimate loan companies following North Carolina lending laws and regulations. Find out the allowed rates and terms as well as maximum and minimum loan amounts, and other features. This will help you get the money with no unpleasant surprises.
Any time you have urgent expenses but lack cash, you can turn to Title Loans in High Point, NC to cover any personal financial needs. Read this complete guide of High Point Car Title Loans and check if it’s the right way to get extra cash immediately.
How do Auto Title Loans work in High Point?
If you’ve chosen to apply for Auto Title Loans in High Point, North Carolina, the first question you need to answer is: How do High Point title loans work?
In a few words, car title loans use the title of your car as collateral to secure the loan. It makes getting a Title Loan in High Point fast and easy as you don’t need either a good credit score or perfect credit history.
Besides, you can keep driving your vehicle while you’re repaying the money. As soon as the last repayment is made, you get the title back and become the only owner of your car again.
Why are secured Car Title Loans beneficial for High Point residents?
- First of all, secured Title loans are safer.
- It’s easier to qualify for a Car Title Loan online.
- The requirements are simple and flexible, allowing even bad credit North Carolina borrowers get approved.
- One can get up to $10,000 dollars with the same-day funding–depending on the value of the vehicle.
- Online Car Title loans are available in High Point and all over the state of North Carolina.
- Applying for a Title Loan process can be completed 100% online with no store visit.
What are the requirements for Car Title Loans in High Point, NC?
High Point, NC Car Title loans are designed so that to be accessible and fast. That’s why Title Loan lenders’ requirements are more flexible and easy to meet:
The possession of a valid vehicle title in your name.
- A proof of income ( besides traditional income from employment you can provide a pension, Social Security, or other retirement accounts).
- Being employed isn’t the main factor.
- Credit check is not important either.
What documents are required for High Point Title Loans approval?
To qualify for title loans in High Point, NC you need to provide the following documents:
- A Valid Government-issued Photo ID.
- North Carolina Residence.
- Proof of Income.
- Your Vehicle’s Title.
- Photos of Your Vehicle.
Consult your loan agent to find out any additional documents required by the direct lender.
Can I get a Title Loan completely online with no store visit in High Point?
Online Title Loans in High Point are much quicker and easier than visiting a store. For North Carolina residents approval for a car title loan takes just a few minutes with no store visit.
Just fill out a fast application form online and submit all the necessary documents online will let you get the funds in less than one business day.
Do I Keep my car after taking an Auto Equity Loan in High Point?
Need to answer the question: “Can I drive my car after getting a Car Title Loan in High Point?” Yes, with no problem. Go for a High Point Car Title Loan, take the money and continue using your vehicle for your convenience.
High Point Car Title Loans and Credit Score
As High Point Auto Title Loans are secured, you don’t need a good credit score for approval. Most lenders even don’t do any credit check.
Besides, applying for a Title Loan in High Point, NC doesn’t damage your credit history as other factors can. For example, your History of Payment, Credit Utilization Ratio, Age of Existing Credit, etc. have much stronger affect on your score.
Title Loans can influence your credit history only if the lender does a hard inquiry and reports to the major credit bureaus.
Soft Inquiries performed during Title Loan prequalification don’t harm your score at all.
Instant Cash Funding for Title Loans in High Point, NC
Once approved for a title loan in High Point, you can get your money in a variety of options:
- By Direct Deposit into your bank account.
- By Check.
- Via MoneyGram at the nearest convenient location.
Apply for a Car Title Loan in High Point, NC Today!
Residents of High Point, NC can get instant cash with transparent fees and other generous benefits with Car Title Loans. To get started, fill out a simple application form online.
FAQ Title Loans in High Point
Can I use the car while paying off the Title Loan in High Point, NC?
Yes, you can. The main advantage of a Title Loan is the ability to use your car despite the fact that it is a collateral, so you continue to drive your car and pay off the loan.
When will my title be returned to me?
At the time the loan is paid, the lender becomes the owner of your vehicle title. In order to get the title back in High Point, NC, you must repay the entire loan amount with interest. After that, your title will be returned to you according to the terms of the contract.
How much can I get with a Title Loan in High Point, NC?
Typically, you can get 25 to 50 percent of the value of your vehicle in High Point, NC. Usually, lenders provide loans up to $ 5,000. However, if you need a large loan amount in High Point, NC, you can find a title lender that will provide you with up to $ 10,000.
What are the Title Loan repayment terms in High Point, NC?
The Title Loan repayment terms may vary depending on the loan amount. Most often, the terms of Title Loan repayment range from 12 to 36 months. You can contact the creditor directly or fill out an application on the website in order to know what payment terms are available to you.